• In-charge of Accounts Payable and has experience with Navision ERP software i.e.:
– Prepare Purchase Order in accordance with procurement policies; maintain complete records, including the required quotations and / or justifications as necessary
• Reconcile staff advances
• Ensure that invoices from suppliers are paid in accordance with terms and conditions.
• Ensure that there is evidence that goods and/or services are received.
• Ensure that budget codes and expense codes are correct, and invoices are properly recorded in the accounting system
• Ensure that invoices are approved by budget holder.
• Maintain filing system for all payments
• Manage petty cash payments and weekly reconciliation using Navision ERP software
• Maintain the company’s Fixed Asset Register including processing monthly depreciation
• Prepare and maintain complete file for bank related transactions/communications
• Assist and support the Finance Manager to produce annual financial statements and annual budget as well as perform any duties assigned
• Must possess at least a LCCI, Diploma, Advanced / Graduate Diploma, Finance / Accountancy or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Navision
• Good verbal and written command of Bahasa Malaysia and English, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills.